Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Antonio[_3_] Antonio[_3_] is offline

Default Citing multiple authors

On May 14, 11:28 am, "Bob Buckland ?:-\)" 75214.226(At Beautiful
Downtown)compuserve.com wrote:
Hi Antonio,

When you're in the 'Manage Source' dialog click on the 'Edit' button for the authors and enter each author separately, or in the
Source editor, put a semicolon between authors.

You can have multiple citation fields, or you can insert multiple Citation tags in a single field. To do the latter

1. In References=Citations & Bibliography"=Manage Sources select a source on 'Current List' and choose 'Edit'.

2. Make a note of the Citation Tag name you want to add from the bottom left corner of the 'Edit Source' log.

3. In the document insert your first Citation then right click the inserted citation and choose 'Edit Field'.

4. In the edit field dialog, after the first citation add a space then
type \m then a space and then the next tag name.

================
"Antonio" wrote in ...
Hi Guys,

I have another question, how can I cite multiple authors using the
updated citation and bibliography functions in MS Word 2007. I'm
making a point in my dissertation that is supported by 3 articles in
my bibliography, but MS Word will only allow me to cite one of them at
a time. This seems outrageous b/c many peer-reviewed academic
articles cite multiple articles per citation. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Antonio
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Wow, you've been an amazing help. Another question, is it possible to
spell check citations throughout the text and the bibliography?
Thanks again!

Antonio