Pranu

Hi macropod,

The suggestion is great and it worked wonderfully. I am very thankful for
it......it actually created a very good reputation about me in my office.
Thanks a million.

Pranu.

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Pranu,

If you select the errant mergefield and press Shift-F9, you should see your
field's coding, which should look something like:
{MERGEFIELD Data}
If you add a '\* Caps' picture switch to it, thus:
{MERGEFIELD Data \* Caps}
you should get the result you're after.

Cheers

"Pranu" wrote in message
I am using Office 2003 and trying to merge some documents with word. But I
want the case of the addresses to be in Title case. I tried changing the
format of the fields but it disappears for the next one. Can anyone

suggest
me some solution for this? Thank you in antisipation.