Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Is it possible to detect...

If the copy and pasting is done from a web page or from a heavily formatted
Word document and no effort is made to remove the styles and formatting of
the originals, then it would be suspicious by still not proven. But if they
do this but paste into Notepad first or the use Paste Special, Text Only
feature, there is no way to know.

What you could do is to install Key Loggers onto their computers which
silently log EVERY keystroke they make on their computer. However, you MUST
explain to them that it is a requirement of the contract to type everything
and that the Key Loggers are a mandatory part of the contract.

Terry

"indiana via OfficeKB.com" u57718@uwe wrote in message
Dear Sir/Madam,
First of all thanks for your needful reply, if it is not possible for me
detect, is it possible to any software or programmed servers to find that?
Actually why i am asking more specifically because, i am a freelancer and
two
boys works for me from remote place and they the will have to perform some
manual typing tasks given by me, in which they will have to type text on
any
jpg file into word doc manually, this is the strict requirement of my
client
too. So i have a doubt weather they are typing manually or using any
conversion s/w. Anyways finally they will send content filled word docs to
me
through mails and i will have to send these docs to my client, if anyway
my
client recognizes that those doc files have not been typed manually, he
will
cut my deal.This is the problem actually i am facing. So will it be
possible
for my client to find that those files have not been typed manually, using
any software or would any information be available behind the word codes
which are not seen by common mans like me.
Thanks.

Terry Farrell wrote:
Most unlikely, especially if it was plain, unformatted text from Notepad.

Dear Sir/Mam

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]

Thank you.