Bob Griendling

"By selecting the whole table, can disable the grayed setting, and then
set for just those desired rows."

That's what worked for me. Ignore earlier post, I got it fixed.

Bob

"jay M" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well, I created a table by copying a heading row from one table, and
pasting it ino the doc as a new table.
Think that would mess up the new table?
You're right- I just tested it on a new doc, and it does!
In table properties, the first row shows "Repeat as header row at the
top of each
page" as being checked (and as an active checkbox).
On the next rows, the checkbox is grayed out, but shows as being
checked!
you mean the whole table can't repeat?
(-:
Just Word's little way of telling you of a "situation"...
By selecting the whole table, can disable the grayed setting, and then
set for just those desired rows.
Thanks!
Jay M