Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Missing Linked EPS file when mailmerging

Assuming you have your field syntax correct, merge to a new document, select
all then update (F9).

Simon wrote:
Hi

I have created a word doc with fields & also included an EPS file
which is linked to the word doc. But when I mailmerge the EPS file is
missing, all word shows is the outline with a RED X in the top left
corner. How do I fix this?

Notes:
a) Reason I dont want to include/embed the EPS file in the Word doc is
because the file is nearly 1Mb, and if I merge 100 docs, it would
take me forver to load and print.
b) Yes, My EPS file is located in the same folder as my Word Doc

Thanks In Advance
Simon