Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
glosguy glosguy is offline

Default Formatting

Im strugling here to even get anyone to understand what I mean but here
goes. I have some paper forms I have converted to electronic ones. There are
boxes where people need to fill out information. However as soon as anyone
types in the box and goes over one line the box gets bigger and the form
grows by a page. Meaning that when they have finished they have to go and
remove empty spaces to get the form back to the two pages long it is meant
to be. I want to restrict the inputting people make to just the boxes and
not have the form grow. This is driving me mad please help
--
Glosguy