Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default When is Microsoft going to redo the whole Word 2007 menu and toolb

Well you are out of luck. Office 2010 has more ribbons than ever.

Check http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Menu_Controls.htm . Just below the
last image you can find an addin to get the old menus in Word 2007 (well
almost). But honestly, you shouldn't be using them. It's time to learn
something new and move on.

Yves

"hib6545" wrote in message
Dear Microsoft. I have no idea who laid out Word 2007 but the toolbar,
icons
and menus at the top makit impossiblefor me to do my job. You should give
people the option to keep the menus and icons layout that is in Word 2003.
spend most of my time trying to find things because whoever decided on
these
groupings makes no sense. I created my own customer toolbar but I can't
put
everything I need and use there. In your next release, please put in the
option to have the origianal toolbar and menu of Word 2003. I am losing so
much productive time becasue I can't find anything.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.