Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CLY

Default Pleading numbers are gone

Thank you, will try you way. I have tried fixing it by unchecking the
different first page on the Page Set up. The pleading on page 1 re-appeared,
then I created different sections for page 1 and 2, such that I was able to
make different header on them. It worked, though may not be a good way.
Would appreciate advice why the pleadings disappear when different first page
is checked.
--
cly

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

The pleading numbers are in a text box. Just copy the text box
from the second-page header and paste it back into the first-page
header.

CLY wrote:

When I add a header to a pleading document and set the header on 1st page
different in the page set up, the pleading numbers on the first page
disappear. Please advise how to fix it. Thanks.