Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ian M. Walker Ian M. Walker is offline

Default E-mail tables

Here at work we send a shift turnover three times a day from shift to shift.

This e-mail contains about five tables and we've asked everybody to change
their option to enable Word as the editor. I've created a template but we
usually use the previous shift e-mail to add our notes and then send this on.

The problem I'm having is that the tables keep on changing size. I've done
everything I can think of. I've recreated it from scratch three times now.
I ensure that the tables are set to a fixed width on the columns and yet it
will still happen on some tables and not the others.

We do paste text into the cells but I've not seen any coding coming in that
could cause this.

We are using Office 2003 (11.8118.8132) SP2.

Any ideas please?

Cheers.