Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
gernt gernt is offline

Default Margins set outside printable area of the page issue- Word 200

I had been sending an Excel spreadsheet to a particular printer every week
for months. I decided to add some extended annotations, so I copied the
spreadsheet to Word. When I printed it on letter sized paper, I got the
above error, and all but a small 3.65 x 4.6 inch area was truncated (left
justified, mind you). Other printers did just fine. When I scaled it to A4
(I'm using letter, but letter is not an option), it worked.

I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2003 sending to a networked Sharp copier.

I guess I assumed that Word and Excel would have the same print
capabilities. I sure would never have guessed that Word would be more
limited.