Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Stretching background to full page

Select the picture and then via the FormatPicture dialog, change the size
of the picture to the size that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"DEBNC" wrote in message
I am sorry I do not know what to put this under but I am trying to find out
how to place a picture that is not html as a background without it tiling.
How do I make it stretch to full page? If I am under the wrong catergory
where should I put it?
--
In His Service,
Debra A. Snipes