Hi Cindy
Thanks for responding. She's using 2003.

Yes, if when I go through the wizard in a new doc; e.x.
(no necessarily in this order)
1) create a new document
2) start the mailmerge wizard
3) choose the style of labels,
4) format the data on the labels
5) link to the csv file,
6) map the fields

etc, etc.. it works fine. I can then merge the labels to a new
document or directly to a printer without a problem.

I think somewhere in the wizard I selected sort and "ignore blanks"
options.

However, in the past, she didn't have to do steps 1 - 6. I did it
once, and saved the file. She could then open the saved file, click
the "merge to new document" button and it would create the labels based
on the data in the csv file. Is this no longer possible?

Thanks!
Steve