Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default My color pictures saved to Word don't print in color

In the File Print dialog, click on the Properties button to access the
features available to the active printer and if the printer is capable of
it, somewhere there you will find a couple of radio buttons, one for Black
and White and the other for Colour.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lillians" wrote in message
I have saved pictures from my digital camera to WOrd and wanted to print
them
on regular paper but it only prints in black and white. I need color.
Help!