Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Page number question

This question has also been answered in the
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement group.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pasi" wrote in message
"Want to tell Word to display a page number on pages one, two, and three,
but
not on any other pages? Try using the following field, where braces are
inserted using Ctrl+F9.
Note: Make sure to leave spaces around the "" sign:
{ IF { PAGE } 4 "{ PAGE }" "" }

However I'd need a solution to the situation that

there is real page number on pages 6 -50 (starting at page number one ? so
the page numbers would be 1-46) and for the pages 51 - there is no page
numbers. How should I modify the formula in that situation.

I would really appreciate if you would help this matter.