Alice

Doesn't each scanned page end with a page break? If they don't, you can
manually insert page breaks using the CTRL key and the ENTER key (press at
the same time). That will insert a hard page break wherever you want one.
When you look at this file (document) in Print Preview, you can preview it
one page at a time or 2 or 4 pages at a time. You could also view it at 75%
or 50% and use your Page Down key to scroll through the pages.
--
Alice.

"FIGRS" wrote:

I have scanned 20 pages from a HP PSC 2110 all-in-one machine to WORD.
The stack of multiple pages are now in a WORD file. How do I view each page
one at a time.