Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Default how do I get out of the footnote once I get my number in?

"Rita" wrote:

I was doing my paper and I got the referance and the foot note number then
when I tryed to go to the next page this line went across the paper and now
everything is a footnote......help?

I am having the same issue. Here is the thing. I am trying to force a page
break in order to insert a new page for Works Cited. If I do this at the end
of my text, before the footnote, the footnote goes on the next page. If I do
this AFTER the footnote, the next page is a continuation of the footnote.
Any ideas?