Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I get out of the footnote once I get my number in?

If you are in Print Layout view, just double-clicking back in the document
body should do it. If you're in Normal/Draft view, there should be a Close
button in the footnote pane.

"steph" wrote in message
hey, i cant get to the next page either, and double-clicking is not
helping... anything else i can do?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can double-click the footnote number to return to the main body of
the
document (this works in the opposite direction, too).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Rita" wrote in message
I was doing my paper and I got the referance and the foot note number
then
when I tryed to go to the next page this line went across the paper and
now
everything is a footnote......help?