Peter Jamieson

Use Tools|Customize|Commands, select category All Commands, then locate
MailMergeHelper in the list on the right and drag it to a menu or toolbar.
You can use the same button in there (bottom left) to set up what you want.

Peter Jamieson
"Emily @ Siemons" Emily @ wrote in
message news
Hello,

I use mail merge daily and need to be able to set documents to "print
blank
lines" so that if there is no information in a field, it drops down-
leaving
the bottom line of the address in a fixed position and filling up. This
was
an easily accesible feature on the old version of WORD that I used to
have.
After you imported the data and clicked on the merge button at the bottom,
the next window that popped up allowed you to chose whether you wanted to
merge to the a new doc, printer, etc and had 2 options down at the bottom
where you could chose either: "print blank lines" or "do not print blank
lines". Now that I've been upgraded to Office 2003 I can't find that
feature
anyway! We've had to leave an old version on WORD on one machine in the
office where we open our docs, chose "print blank lines", save it, close
it,