Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fay Zeller Fay Zeller is offline

Default Alphabetizing

Thanks to you all--Opinicus, Graham & Suzanne. I will try your suggestions.
They seem relatively easy, except Graham's, as I never really got into
macros.
But I hope to find the time to learn it one of these days or years.
Regards, Fay

"Fay Zeller" wrote in message
I need to take reservations for an event & note the # of people attending.
Therefore
1. Jane Smith
2. Edgar Guest
3. Joe Jones
4. Bob Able
5.Jennifer Boyer
6. David Hall
7. Bill Williams

After the list is complete I need to alphabetize, as going through a list
of 200 people when they arrive takes too much time.
when I use the sorter it doesn't work because of the numbers, probably.
How can I alphabetize this list?.
Opinicu