Pat Garard

G'Day Frustrated,

You don't tell us what version of Word.

You don't tell us what the 'normal' format means (to YOU!).

You don't tell us what you DID - all very frustrating (to ME).

Suggestions:
1. Hit the ESC key (in case you are in Full Screen).

2. On the Menu:
ViewNormal
This will give you "Normal" view which many people use because
it is useful for very fast typists - you will see NO layout or graphics.

3. On the Menu:
ViewPrint Layout OR ViewPage Layout (depends on

Word version)
This is the view that most people prefer since it shows the correct
layout and all graphics.

IF none of this is what you want THEN
Execute suggestion 3. above AND
Describe what is now unsatisfactory in another post.
END IF
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Frustrated" wrote in message
Somehow, I changed the format of the WORD page and I want to get it back
normal. I am challenged when it comes to working with WORD, but it is
frustrating to have this problem and not be able to figure it out. Please
explain how to get the original format back.