Sometimes I get the wrong end of the stick just as badly as anyone else,
though. When I'm rushing through NG posts looking for "keywords" that can be
answered with boilerplate (or more often a link to one of my/our FAQs) I
remind myself of the tech support bots that answer the FAQ your question
superficially resembles rather than the question you're actually asking
(which they've never encountered before and which is completely over their
heads). I find that if a tech support person doesn't "get it" the first time
around, no amount of further explanation will get you any forrader; I hope
we're a little more intelligent in this forum. g

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
Or Woman's Intuition?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Pat

Suzanne often manages to read a convoluted post and extract the right
question in order to give the correct answer. It has to be some sixth
sense!

Terry Farrell

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
: Good Pickup Suzanne!
: --
: Regards,
: Pat Garard
: Melbourne, Australia
: _______________________
:
: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: ...
: See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so
: all may benefit.
:
: "Frustrated" wrote in message
: ...
: Somehow, I changed the format of the WORD page and I want to get it
back
: normal. I am challenged when it comes to working with WORD, but it
is
: frustrating to have this problem and not be able to figure it out.
: Please
: explain how to get the original format back.
:
:
: