Pat Garard

`[:-{
--
Regards,
Pat Garard
Melbourne, Australia
_______________________

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Nice site but out of date. there's an offer of buy 5 jars and get 6 if you
order before 8/31/2002. I could understand March of this year but August
of 2002?

The pear-vanilla and the peach-Muscat de Beaumes de Venise and almonds
sound heavenly! Too bad there were no prices available.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
http://www.lesdelicesdeprouvenco.com/
`[:-}
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Well, there is a difference. I will eat apple jelly but that's about it
for jelly. Preserves, specifically strawberry, is my all-time favorite
on
a PB&J. And make sure it's extra crunchy peanut butter.

Nutella and peanut butter is good too. It's like dessert!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
Well, I sure as hell got told which was Jam and which was Jelly!!
`(:-{
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Pat

It is just our anti-PC sense of humour!

Terry

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
: G'Day JoAnn,
:
: I am slightly ashamed of my fellow males, who responded
: within seconds of each other.
:
: http://explorersfoundation.org/glyphery/122.html was written
: by a lady, and then attributed to Nelson Mandela who quoted
: her in a 1994 speech.
:
: Sorry fellas, you may know which side of the bread has the butter,
: but I'm going for Jam (Is that Jelly in USspeak?)!
: --
: Regards,
: Pat Garard
: Melbourne, Australia
: _______________________
:
: "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
: ...
: Mary Sauer (Publisher MVP) has a similar ability. She can read a
post
that
: seems to give you absolutely no clue what they are talking about
and
she
: nails it.
:
: These women are a definite credit to the MVP program!
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: Pat
:
: Suzanne often manages to read a convoluted post and extract the
right
: question in order to give the correct answer. It has to be some
sixth
: sense!
:
: Terry Farrell
:
: "Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
: ...
: : Good Pickup Suzanne!
: : --
: : Regards,
: : Pat Garard
: : Melbourne, Australia
: : _______________________
: :
: : "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: : ...
: : See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm
: :
: : --
: : Suzanne S. Barnhill
: : Microsoft MVP (Word)
: : Words into Type
: : Fairhope, Alabama USA
: : Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: : Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to
the
: newsgroup
: : so
: : all may benefit.
: :
: : "Frustrated" wrote in
message
: : ...
: : Somehow, I changed the format of the WORD page and I want to
get
it
: back
: : normal. I am challenged when it comes to working with WORD,
but
it
: is
: : frustrating to have this problem and not be able to figure
it
out.
: : Please
: : explain how to get the original format back.
: :
: :
: :
: