Amedee Van Gasse

Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

I like the Bonne Maman Four-Fruit preserves myself. I need to
remember to eat more Nutella, though; I keep getting more coupons for
it and can't use them because I've never made it through the first
jar (bought at my son-in-law's encouragement).

UI: Suzanne has a son-in-law therefore she must have a daughter that is
of age, therefore Suzanne's age cannot be lower than ... (do the maths
yourself, it's not polite to ask a woman for her age.)

;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?