Amedee Van Gasse

Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

I make no secret of my age; I have earned all these gray hairs! I'll
be 61 in September.

And although your deduction is not flawed, I could probably be 20
years younger and still have a married daughter. But my daughter was
my second child, and I didn't have my first till I was nearly 30, and
she didn't marry till she was 26, so I've had a son-in-law for less
than two years (their anniversary is May 31).

Congratulations, I'd say.
There is a Dutch song called "Ik heb eerbied voor jouw grijze haren."
(I respect your grey hairs)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1