Graham Mayor

Mail merge would be the way to do this when there is more than one page of
labels involved http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm
but from the label dialog you can select 'new document' which will give you
a page of blank labels to play with.

Truly Retired wrote:
I use Word 2000, I would like to create multiple names on labels
using Avery 8660. I have done this in a previous life, just by
typing in the names on the label format. But I cant get there now.
I don't want to use an address book or mail merge or data base
program.

There are instructions on creating labels using one name or address.
But each label will have a different name.

Can anyone help??