Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Default font and size for Word 2007

Hi Stefen, thank you for your reply. I click Ctrl+O, my Trusted Templates
folder is emply. Why does this happen? no any files there. Please advice!

Thanks,
Lisa

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Something could be preventing you from correctly saving changes to the
Normal template. Try the following: Click Ctrl+O; in the dialog box, click
Trusted Templates (on the left). Select Normal and click OK. You have now
opened the Normal template as a document. Make the font changes as described
in the help topic, and then save and close the file.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Lisa" wrote in message
Hi,

I have Word 2007. I am trying to set a default font and size for a new
Word
file when I open it. I followed the instruction in the Microsoft website
below, but it doesn't work.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...144081033.aspx

Please help!

Thanks in advance!