Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Word Wiz

Default Adding text to labels

My situation, I have a document with about 100 labels, all mail merged into
doc. I now have realised I missed adding one line of text to each label. How
do you add text to labels already created. My quick thought was to navigate
through each using tabs and arrows and adding a character to each label. Then
I was going to find and replace that character with the text I want on each.
I know this is a temp fix, however I'd like to know the proper way, if tehre
is one, of going about this without recreating all the labels from square one.