Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default I need help with frames

It sounds like you've created Web frames or "frames pages." These are
entirely different from classic Word frames, which are similar to text
boxes. I'm not sure how good Word 2000 Help is on frames vs. frames pages,
but Word 2003 has a lot of good articles about both (all of which turn up if
you search for "frame").

"Hans L" wrote in message

I have created my first ever Word 2000 document with frames. All
worked pretty well until I tried to print the file, and I could only
print frame by frame. I then realized that I had problems in general
treating the file as a document -- all I could do was to treat it frame
by frame.

Does someone know what I need to do to set Page Setup for the entire
document and how to print the entire document?

Thanks!

Hans L