Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default I need help with frames

FWIW, you can insert an old-fashioned frame using the Insert Frame button on
the Forms toolbar. If you'll be using frames regularly, you'll want to add
Frame back to the Insert menu using Tools | Customize. See also "WD2000:
General Information About Floating Objects" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=268713

"Hans L" wrote in message
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

It sounds like you've created Web frames or "frames pages." These are
entirely different from classic Word frames, which are similar to text
boxes. I'm not sure how good Word 2000 Help is on frames vs. frames
pages, but Word 2003 has a lot of good articles about both (all of
which turn up if you search for "frame").

I think you are right, Suzanne. I'll go to the MS site and search on
2003 frames. Thanks.

Hans L