Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sarahwms sarahwms is offline

Default typing so that words are in the shape of a circle

Suzanne,
Actually I want to be able to draw a circle, and then type INSIDE that
circle and I want the words to conform to the circle shape.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think you're saying you want your ordinary horizontal text to wrap around
the outside of a circular shape? If so, insert a circular AutoShape (with No
Line and No Fill) and apply Tight wrapping to it.

"sarahwms" wrote in message
I'm a scrapbooker and want to journal in Word in the shape of a circle.
I'd
like to know if this is possible? (I don't want my words going in a
circle,
I know that can be done in Word Art...I want my words to follow the
outline
of the circle and move to a new line when the circle gets larger or
smaller....

THANKS!
Sarah