Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Bottom of Page Border missing. .

No, that is *not* all it tells you. It tells you to set the page border
"From text" instead of "From edge of page."

"Haylea" wrote in message
Hiya, thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately, I had a look at
previous replies and came across this link. All it does is tell me to
change
the page margins. Well I tried this and absolutely nothing changed. Do you
have any other ideas?

Hx

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

Haylea wrote:
I have Windows Vista, Home edition and when i put a page border on a
document, the bottom doesn't appear. I have changed the margin from
'edge of page' to higher but it hasn't had any effect at all. Any
ideas ?