AndieB AndieB is offline
Junior Member

I had the same problem, I got around it by highlighting the part of the table that was giving me trouble (not the whole table, as it didn't work this way for some reason) and went to the Design tab and made sure that the SHADING was NO COLOR. I sometimes had to just do it a few lines at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCain View Post
I'm using Word 2007 and need to put a DRAFT watermark over a table. The
watermark goes behind the table.

I cannot get it to come to the front no matter what I do. I have tried
going into the header section and selecting the watermark and choosing bring
to front.

If I don't have header section selected the bring to front option is grayed
and not available to use at all.

Nothing I've tried works.