WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I put rounded corners on tables?

Yes, you can definitely add rounded corners to tables in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, create a table in Word by going to the "Insert" tab and selecting "Table". Choose the number of rows and columns you need for your table.
  2. Once your table is created, select it by clicking anywhere inside the table. You should see a "Table Tools" tab appear at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Design" tab under "Table Tools". Here, you'll see a "Table Styles" section with various pre-designed table styles.
  4. Click on the "Borders" drop-down menu and select "Borders and Shading" at the bottom of the menu.
  5. In the "Borders and Shading" dialog box, select the "Borders" tab. Under "Settings", choose the type of border you want to apply to your table.
  6. Under "Preview", you'll see a section called "Art". Click on the drop-down menu and select a border style that has rounded corners. You can also customize the size and color of the border.
  7. Once you've selected your border style, click "OK" to apply it to your table.

That's it! Your table should now have rounded corners. You can adjust the border style and size as needed by going back to the "Borders and Shading" dialog box.