Art

Doug, how dose the always create backup copy work? I am assuming that
once I have completed with my document I will have the original and a backup.
Is this correct?

Lets say that I accidentally clicked on NO when I intended to click on YES
and when I open the document its missing half of what I just wrote. Will the
back up copy have the missing part?

Here is another question. How does the Save AutoRecover info Every: 10
minutes. Work? And if I had had this option set to every 2 minutes would it
of saved my information? If when I closed my document, it had just finished
doing a save.

Need clarification on these options.
Art.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Only if you have the "Always create backup copy" back checkec in
ToolsOptionsSave.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.