Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default barka de salah and barka nan gode

I think it's Hausa.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 04/12/2009 16:44, Peter T. Daniels wrote:
Because the greeting came from Australia ("the koalas"), it might be
in Indonesian (the closest Muslim country). Next most likely might be
Bengali (Bangladesh) or various languages of Pakistan, but I suspect I
might have recognized the particles if they were from an Indic
language.

On Dec 4, 10:59 am, "JoAnn
wrote:
I'm not a bubbe either. No children = no grandchildren. I'd gladly be
barka'd tho! I can use all I can be granted.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Peter T. wrote in ...
Yiddishe rednecks? Sounds like "bubbe" 'grandmother' to me. Though I
don't know whether it would apply to a Muslim grandmother returning
from the hajj!

"Barka" in the header is probably from the Arabic for 'blessing' or
'blessed' in the feminine singular, though I don't know what language
the rest of it is.

On Dec 4, 9:18 am, "JoAnn wrote:

I'm not your Buba. I don't think I want to be anyone's Buba - sounds
really
redneck to me.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mr Sasha Angel- Maxwell"Mr Sasha
wrote in message

Just a message to my Buba from the koalas that l hope you had a nice
trip
from Saudi Arabia and l hope your EID is well and l am well your ini.
love
Nike Newton.--