Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merging excel data into word (2003)

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

You will need to multiply the data from the merge field by 100

{ = { MERGEFIELD percent } * 100 \# "0%" }

You must use Ctrl+F9 to insert each pair of field delimiters {}

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"sally" wrote in message
5% in an excel sheet merges to a work doc as 0.05% How do I fix it