Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Professor Tdog Professor Tdog is offline

Default how do I convert margins from inches to mm

I want to make a sheet of new labels. When making a new label, I get the
"Envelopes and Labels" dialog box and select "Options". Then in the "Labels
Options" dialog box I select "New Label...". The next dialog box is titled
"Label Details". The units of measure in the "Label Details" dialog box is in
inches. How do convert it so I can enter the values in millimeters? Is it
even possible?