Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAG JAG is offline

Default Sharing Quick Parts

I created a document using quick parts, but when I go to distribute it to my
department, their systems don't have the quick parts in the documents
building blocks. How can I move the quick parts with document. I would
rather put it on a shared drive, but that doesn't work either.

I saw this in another thread:
"The easiest way is to add a renamed copy of the file to the user's Document
Building Blocks folder. (It is also possible to add the file to the Startup
folder, of course.) "

But, I don't understand the action. Rename what file? Put "the file" in
what start-up? Windows, Office, Word? And how?