Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get word to narrate my typing?

Hi Graham,

Yes, Speech to Text (Dictation) was removed from Office 2007 but Excel's Text to Speech (Speak) is still there (although moved to
the items you have to manually add to the QAT).

I suspect that there was enough clamor to keep it that it stayed in, but that by moving it to a five item QAT 'add' that MS will be
able to show the "SQM" data next time to 'prove' it's not needed g.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message ...
I am not running Word 2007, but feedback to my web site suggests that the
function described there can still work with 2007. Whether this is only true
of a system 'upgraded' from Word 2003 I cannot say.

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP