jkpchewy jkpchewy is offline
Junior Member

I am having a similar situation. We are using Windows Server 2008 Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Server). Non administrative users show no results found when they search for clip art in office 2010 applications even though the search office online is checked.

It took me some time to find this but we changed GPO settings to allow users to click tools / internet options / and they only have view ability of the connections tab. If the user opens the internet options and clicks OK they can search for clip art via office applications.

I tried to determine what registry settings change by clicking OK to the internet options but have not had any luck. I could login as each user and follow the steps above but would rather just run a script that fixes the needed settings.

Any ideas what this setting would be. It has nothing to do with deleting temp files because these are deleted automatically when the user logs off.