Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steamboat Steamboat is offline

Default unable to change address box default font

Thanks! It didn't work exactly that way, but by clicking the Font box under
the Styles heading, I was able to get it to hold the Lucinda. Now I know
what to do if it changes itself back again.
--
Steamboat

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You need to modify the Envelope Address and Envelope Return styles to use
Lucida Sans. See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html
(note that access to styles is a little different in Word 2007; you may need
to open the Manage Styles dialog to find these styles).

"Steamboat" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to make Word 2007 accept my preferred font (in this
case, Lucinda Sans) for the Mailings address and return address boxes? I
set
the font, size, etc., that I want, tell it I want this as the default and
click OK -- and then it goes right back to the basic serif font, which I
dont
want. I did succeed in fixing this once and it held for a while, but now
it
won't hold, even whien it shows Lucinda Sans on the screen as the default.
I've installed my old Word 2002 and use it for addresses, but obviously
I'd
like to do it all in the same program.

Adele CS )