Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the File Locations tab
and modify the path for Clipart pictures so that it points to the desired
folder.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Sioux" wrote in message
Dunno if my heading made sense ....... but what I'd like to know is, is
there
a way to change the sources file when inserting pictures?

I go to INSERT PICTURE / FROM FILE and it automatically takes me into
word's
clip art collection. I have to click on the drop down menu to go to MY
DOCS
then MY PICS.I want to be able to change this to MY PICS. I've looked in
the
properties and options etc and havn't been able to do it. Any suggestions?

I'm sure it used to open in the last folder looked into.

Cheers
Suzanne