Ldyflyr

Default Table Break Help

I have a table made up of several sections. When one of the sections has a
long amount of text, the file is breaking to keep the section in tact. This
means I get one small section on one page, the next two small sectons on one
page and the long section on a third page. I would like the table to break as
it fills up a page, not as it is, which is keeping the section in tact on the
page.

How do I change the settings (and where do I go to do it) so that I get each
page to be full and the break is in the table section?

Thanks