Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jem jem is offline

Default visual size

I am working with Word 97. I have just transfered everything to a new
computer. All went well untill I tried to use Word. It functions OK with
some little quirks but my problem is this:

The program opes properly... I can open a previously saved doc. ..... it
opens a 100% but it only takes up about half of the space on the screen. I
increase the size of the document to 150% and it looks just fine... as it
was at 100% on my old computer... fills the whole screen.

Also, when I go to open a file the box opens and lists all of the file
folders the problem is the print is extremely small. I have dabbled with
the font size for the desk top but (not when word is open) and obviously it
has no impact on Word.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

jem