Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
FPL Chris

Default 3 of 683 entries from db show in mail merge

Label merge in Word 2003. All of my other databases will merge in their
entirety. The same thing occurs when I try to use the database from a backup
cd. Only the first 3 entries in the database appear on the merge. I have
tried with all of the entries in the database checked and unchecked.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Can we have some more details of what you have set up? What type of mail
merge main document, what version of Word, etc.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"FPL Chris" wrote in message
When using mail merge in Word, only 3 of the 683 db (Works database)
entries
show up as available for the merge