Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default A Better Solution?

Hi Rebecca

Robert M. Franz (RMF) wrote:
[..] My email address should show up even in this MSFT web thingy (CDO)
you're using to access this group: robert.franz (at) mvps.org

I'm really curious now to see what you'll send me! :-) And have no fear,
I won't send this document elsewhere without your approval.

OK, I got your file, and my scepticism seems to be justified: I see a
bunch of picture placeholders with small "red X".

When I switch to field-code view (ALT-F9), I see a whole document
consisting of INCLUDEPICTRE fields like this.

INCLUDEPICTURE "images/PYRAMIDS_img_0.jpg" \* MERGEFORMAT \d

If you look at the syntax of INCLUDEPICTURE, the \d switch is explicitly
prohibiting storing the image in the document. So, look at the "images"
subfolder at the position of your file, and there you go.

Even Acrobat can't do magin, after all ... :-)

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS