Macros are saved in templates, Normal.dot if you haven't specified a
different one. You can copy macros from one template to another using the
Organizer, but, unless you specified a different module, all your macros
will be in the NewMacros module in Normal.dot. You can copy specific macros
from one module to another using the VBA editor. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...latesStore.htm.

"kaknipper" wrote in message
I would like to copy my macros that are in Word from my desktop to my

laptop.
How can I do that? No one has been able to help me thus far.