nrimell nrimell is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrimell View Post
Hello

Any help would be great!

Not sure if it's even possible, but I'd like to be able to create a form where if you answer A, you'll see new field C but if you answer B, you'll see new field D to complete next...

Don't actually think this is a function available so even confirmation of that would ace at this point!

Thanks very much in advance
I've just seen elsewhere that this can be done, but would need the relevant coding, which I don't know how to do.. I basically want certain fields to appear for different nationalities, so if you're completing the form and are Italian, you get certain new fields to complete, if French, a different load, etc.

Any ideas?!