Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Creating business cards in Microsoft Word 2003

Not you - there's someone who seems to be posting spam in the guise of
"helpful" advice.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"mrmac2_34" wrote in message
If this reference was meant towards me, the answer is no. I am not
sending
spam. Its a legitimate question. I have only posted in the Word
newsgroup
because I thought it was the best place to put the question. I also asked
if
my business card could be transferred into Word from Publisher but I
didn't
post it there hoping somone from Word could tell me if it was possible.
If
the question can't be answered here then I will post it in Publisher. All
want is to be able to do it if its possible, that's it.

If you're referring to the person who suggested the Bring the Green
website,
then disregard my posting (except for the request for help I've asked
for).

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

He's posting over in the Publisher newsgroup too. I smell spam, don't
you?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Yeehah the guerilla marketing! In my experience, the slickness of the
business card is inversely proportional to the ethics of the person
handing them out. I think I've never been given a double-sided, glossy
business card by someone who wasn't an airhead, a crook, or both.

wrote in message
oups.com...
After you get your cards looking nice, check out www.BringTheGreen.com
to get them printed. I am their biggest fan after they printed my
business cards for less than $50, full color both sides, glossy
coating, on heavyweight stock. Give them a shot - you might just
become their second biggest fan.