Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Payson Payson is offline

Default How can I create documents that doesn't automatically compress

No, I am using Word 2003, the same as on my XP. The only difference is in
the system whice is Vista that the problem occurs. I can save the document
the same and upload it the same from both systems. But, the professors find
it in a zip file and cannot open it when the document came from my computer
with Vista.

Any suggestions?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Would you be using Word 2007? If so, save as Word 97-2003.

Payson wrote:
I am doing on-line school. When I create a word document and upload
it to my professors, they can not open it because it is a zipped
file. How can I create work documents that don't automatically
compress? I can do this with my XP but not with Vista. Is there a
setting or default I need to change?

Help!!!!